We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to TimesOfMobile.com
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a Friends & Family Pickup person.
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Managing our Reward Zone program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Facilitating interactions with TimesOfMobile and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
TimesOfMobile does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our Reward Zone program
- Sending TimesOfMobile marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety TimesOfMobile, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. TimesOfMobile cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
- You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
Call 81078-81078 with your request and current contact information.
Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to
Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Links to Other Websites